You will join a team of three designers and multimedia specialists and work collaboratively to deliver world-class digital solutions for our clients.
UX/UI at MO Agency is about driving digital engagement and relevancy for our clients with their customers and leads.
We operate at the intersection of sales and marketing. We use best in class digital technology to drive results and change.
We service clients in SA, UK, Europe, and the Middle East.
At MO, UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigational and interactive components for online environments.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. You will need to have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with websites, web/mobile applications.
What does a Graphic/digital designer do at MO?:
At MO you’ll be working closely with your design team members, web developers, digital strategists, customer success managers and the project team.
We don’t do FMCG goods. We focus on the corporate world, tech and fintech. Think Investec, EasyEquities, iKhokha, StudentHub, Greenpeace… Pop over to our client list or check out our 2020 showreels.
On an average day, you will work on two to three different projects. These might include websites, microsites, landing pages, web apps, and more.
Our team structure is very flat, and everyone’s door is always open for a chat.
We’re a team of 22 – 24. We encourage days working from home to enhance productivity. We encourage regular of days off and a strong work-life balance.
- Gather, evaluate and understand user requirements in collaboration with the clients and the customer-facing teams.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Develop UI wireframes and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Full undersatnding of grid layout and UI elements accross moblie and desktop.
- Prepare and present drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images.
- Work effectively and accurately with digital branding guidelines and corporate identities.
- Maintain high standards of creative excellence and attention to detail.
- Collaborating well with your team and other departments is a must.
- Prioritise and manage multiple projects within design specifications and allocated time.
- Bachelor’s degree in UX/UI, graphic design, multimedia or related field.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role (At least 2 years).
- Portfolio of design projects.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Knowledge of wireframe and prototype tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision, Zeplin).
- Experience with UX/UI design tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of digital strategy, website development, SEO, paid media, CRM and how the digital ecosystem fits together and influences UX/UI.
Get hands-on experience
Our internship program will provide ambitious individuals with a firm start in the digital marketing industry. As an intern at MO Agency, you will collaborate across departments and learn how everything comes together for a successful digital marketing campaign or project. Apply NowCTA OPTIONAL